Monday, January 1, 2024

Zaandam Holiday Voyage, Ocho Rios, Jamaica... Happy New Year!!!

First of all, Happy New Year!!!  Well, here we are coming down to the last days on the Zaandam…  I can’t believe that we will be leaving soon, the time here has been nothing short of amazing.  Since September 13th, when I boarded the Zaandam way back in Boston, the staff here have been just spectacular!  Ann, Cathy & I have been treated exceptionally well.  I'm also thrilled that they made our friends Diane & Gloria feel very welcome…  We have fallen in love with the Zaandam and the team onboard.  Words alone can’t do them justice.  This morning, I got up early for our sail into the port of Ocho Rios, Jamaica.  We decided last night, due to weather issues (rain) and the fact that this port is nowhere to be found on my “favorites” list, that we wouldn’t go ashore.  As a matter of fact, we planned on riding out the last two ports and staying onboard.  Sometime this morning, I decided to pop out for a quick walkabout.  I left the ship for about 45 minutes, looking at the shops and popping into Margaritaville.  Then it was back to the ship.  The rest of the day was spent visiting with friends and a bit of packing.  There was no sun worshipping today…  Once I’m on the Rotterdam, I may start posting again, if the mood strikes me…  Never know, I may not get out of my sunbed…  Thanks again Zaandam Team for and Outstanding job at all levels…





















































No comments:

Post a Comment