Monday, January 29, 2024

Rotterdam 2024, Oranjestad, Aruba...

On our sail into Aruba, I went out on the forward and aft decks to take some photos…the Celebrity Summit was already in port when we docked. It was a beautiful morning! Ann, Cathy and I went out, did some walking and snapped some photos.  We stopped at Starbucks, had coffee waiting for the Pier Market to open. I continued walking around the harbor and to Queen Wilhelmina Park looking for iguanas and birds. On our last visit to Aruba, I found some new wall art near the Renaissance Hotel that was worth posting again. Making our way back to the ship we stopped at one of my favorite stores. Of course, I added 3 shirts to my Tommy Bahama collection on this visit. My sister will be rolling her eyes when she reads this blog…Really Jeff…you need serious help with respect to the want versus need theory! By the way, I passed on visiting the tank top store. The weather today was stellar as is the norm for Aruba. Spent the afternoon basking in the sunshine. Another great day in the Netherland Antilles!!!











































































1 comment:

  1. How can I meet someone like you that loves cruising?

    ReplyDelete