Sunday, January 14, 2024

Rotterdam 2024, Fort Lauderdale, Florida...

Back in Fort Lauderdale, you know what that means…  one cruise ends and another begins!  Woke up to a very ugly day, cool temps, rain and overcast skies….  No sun for me today.  Ann & Cathy went out with our friend Laura while I stayed on the ship.  Once I got through the immigration drill, I spent some time on an interview that I was asked about last week.  I told the writer that people are probably getting tired reading about me…  We’ll see how this works out!  Given the weather conditions, it was a pretty relaxing day.  Some good friends from the Netherlands joined today, Corina & Fred…  great to see them!  This is a 12-day cruise stopping in Half Moon Cay, Falmouth, Jamaica, Cartagena, Colombia, Colon, Panama, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica and Grand Cayman.  Possible highlight for me is going into the new locks in the Panama Canal, that would be a first.  Looking forward to some relaxing days ahead aboard the wonderful Rotterdam!

































No comments:

Post a Comment