Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Rotterdam 2024, Kralendijk, Bonaire...

I got up much earlier than I had planned this morning, so I went off the ship first thing. I was the lone ranger today since Ann & Cathy decided to stay aboard the Rotterdam.  My goal was to get in at least a 5-mile walk and lots of good views of the city.  I walked along the waterfront promenade towards the Goto Meer salt ponds. Today, I spotted flamingos at Goto Meer, Bonaire’s landlocked saltwater lake so off I went, trying to get as close as possible... Turning around near the Eden Beach Resort, I headed back to toward to town taking the main road. Being somewhat familiar with Krakendijk, I reacquainted myself with the street art around the streets of downtown. Returning to the ship after completing my 5-mile walk, I spent a relaxing day in the sun. The weather today in Bonaire was absolutely glorious. Loving every day here in the Caribbean…  Loving the Rotterdam as well…



















































































1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was a colorful day! The murals of people and children were particularly good. Glad you are working on your tan! lu

    ReplyDelete