Tuesday, January 10, 2023

San Juan, Puerto Rico...

 It was another beautiful day here on the Nieuw Statendam.  Spent all morning catching some rays and visiting with our friends.  It was just spectacular!  We started approaching San Juan around noonish and I had my camera at the ready... Continuing with my theme of taking a “vacation” this week and staying onboard the Nieuw Statendam, here I am sitting on the ship instead of exploring San Juan…  I will make an exception for tomorrow in St Thomas...  I will be getting together with one of my classmates from the US Air Force Academy where we graduated together in 1971, boy that's a long time ago...  The sail into the harbor was magnificent, as usual, took some time away from my lounge chair to snap quite a few photos.  Once I’ve posted my photos, I will be back at doing some packing for our transfer over to the Rotterdam on Saturday.  Nice day!!!











































No comments:

Post a Comment