Saturday, January 28, 2023

Amber Cove, Dominican Republic...

Last night, I decided that I was going to “sleep in” and not go out at 6:30 to take photos of our sail into the port of Amber Cove.  What a brilliant decision that turned out to be…  This morning I went up to the Retreat was met with a torrential downpour so I took cover in the covered Lido Pool area. I took a few photos while under cover but not too many.  After the deluge of rain cleared, Cathy and I got off the ship. We did a fast tour the port area, took photos and we were back on the ship. The day, in the end, turned out to be just lovely.  We spent the remainder of the afternoon in the Retreat. I got lots of sunshine which always brightens my day…  Another great day on the Rotterdam.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment