Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Volendam Holiday Voyage, Oranjestad, Aruba

Happy New Year!!!!  Today, we sailed into Oranjestad Aruba early in the morning….  The sail in was lovely, promising to be a beautiful day.  I left the ship first thing and went for a walkabout….  I got in about 6 miles and enjoyed taking in the sights….  Love those Iguanas!  In the late morning, I returned to the ship and relaxed poolside, reading and enjoying the beautiful sunshine….  Tonight, we celebrate New Year’s Eve….  I should be good until about 10:00, 10:30 if I’m running on the wild side….  Hard to believe 2020 is upon us….  How can I possibly be retired for 15 ½ years already?  Travel keeps me young….  To all my friends and family, have a wonderful, healthy, happy and prosperous 2020!













































3 comments:

  1. Jeff, We have enjoyed very much traveling with you during your trips over the years, including this current trip. We wish you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2020. We look forward to continue "cruising" vicariously with you. We met you on the World Cruise 2009 and by the latest post, you have been retired 15 1/2 years now. Since you are a lot younger than I am, I retired 26 years ago. But I feel much younger, almost like 83..ha..ha.

    Your buddies,

    A & M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff, Happy New Year. May this yearyou be blessed with good health, much happiness and continuing safe travels and opportunities.
    Sorry I couldn't keep up with your travels last year, hopefully this year will be less hectic. Have a lot of catching up to do.
    Here's to 2020!
    BVH- Groton, Ct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years! I wish you the Happiest, Healthiest and Interesting 2020 possible. Thank you again for letting us cruise with you virtually for all these years. Looking forward to 2020 continuing along with you.!

    ReplyDelete