Monday, December 16, 2019

Volendam Amazon Explorer, Falmouth, Jamaica


Today was a first time visit for me in Falmouth Jamaica….  I set up out front early this morning for the sail into Falmouth.  There wasn’t too much to see but the dock complex stood out.  Apparently, Royal Caribbean Line built it.  I got off the ship early to see what Falmouth had to offer.  I wandered about a bit until I met a young lady, Natalie (pictured in the last photo), who offered to take me on a walking tour around Falmouth.  I got a good look at some historical buildings like the Falmouth Courthouse, the Albert George Market, St Peter’s Anglican Church and Water Square….  We also visited a fishing village on the edge of town.  It was a nice quick tour, it gave me a good feel for the city.  I then headed to Margaritaville for some relaxation.  Then it was back to the ship, poolside to enjoy the balance of the day….    








































































No comments:

Post a Comment