Thursday, July 20, 2023

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada....

It was an unusual day today…  First of all, luckily, I never planned on getting up at the crack of dawn for sail in photos.  The weather forecast was right on the money, crappy.  Since today was Ann & Cathy’s departure day, flying home to Kingston and since we were docked in a container pier, we decided to just stay aboard today.   At 1:30, they were whisked away to the airport while I basked in the rays of a very sun shiny day…  Nice weather recovery!  I felt guilty about my lack of photography today so I made my way out for our sail away as we headed to Portland Maine…  The sail away was lovely, nice photos of the Liberty of the Seas and, of course, the Zaandam…  Also, nice photos of Georges Island with Fort Charlotte and the Georges Island Lighthouse just off the Halifax waterfront.  Also, loved catching the Maugers Beach Lighthouse as we left the harbor…  Not sure if I’ll go ashore tomorrow or not, a little relaxation feels good, plus there’s that packing thing…


































1 comment:

  1. What a shame that you did not get off the ship in Halifax, the best waterfront boardwalk to leisurely spend a day.

    ReplyDelete