Friday, April 1, 2022

Ocho Rios, Jamaica....

Well….  What an interesting day in Ocho Rios, Jamaica!  I got up at 6:30 to take photos as we sailed into Ocho Rios.    Nice views…  I then went for my COVID test, day 3 of 5 and fortunately passed.  After getting my negative test result, I went and grabbed my camera, backpack and Yeti filled with Diet Coke to head out and explore….  I made my way to the gangway, scanned my card and a red alarm was set off….  I was denied entry into Ocho Rios…  Same alarm that went off yesterday with Ann that ended our trip ashore in Grand Cayman.  It’s not good being labeled as a close contact…  Oh well, I took a lot of photos from the ship and relaxed in the Retreat…  a little late on this post, horrible internet....  
























































1 comment:

  1. Jeff, there can be worse things than staying on the ship at Ocho Rios. Years ago, I almost broke my neck climbing up nearby Dunn River Falls. Bill, NC

    ReplyDelete