Sunday, April 3, 2022

Key West, Florida...

Here we are back in Key West…  We cleared Immigration early this morning and before I could head out, I had to take a COVID Test, Day 5…  Fortunately, it was negative.  Thought it was my last one but Medical has a funny way of counting.  I was told 5 days but since medical counts your first day as Day 0, it’s really 6 days…  Clear and concise communication is not their strongpoint.  I went ashore to explore Key West for a bit, heading toward Mallory Square, home to shops, restaurants, and many of the islands most popular attractions. Then I started my trek down Duval Street…  I kept walking and made my way to visit the Southernmost USA Buoy.  I also stopped for a look at the Lighthouse along the way.  It was a nice laid-back day, site-seeing and shopping.  I returned to the ship and spent the afternoon in the Retreat…it was a very hot, steamy day in Key West.  Late post...  Internet sucked again!












































No comments:

Post a Comment