Saturday, April 16, 2022

Key West, Florida...

Here we are back in Key West…  We cleared Immigration early this morning and I headed out…  I went ashore to explore Key West for a bit, keeping in mind that there was packing to do, heading toward Mallory Square, home to shops, restaurants, and many of the islands most popular attractions. Then I started my trek down Duval Street…  I kept walking and made my way for my standard visit to the Southernmost USA Buoy.  Since it’s close by, I also stopped for a look at the Lighthouse.  It was a nice laid-back day, site-seeing and shopping.  I returned to the ship and spent the afternoon in the Retreat…it was a another very hot, steamy day in Key West.  I went in around 2:00 to do the blog and get to the packing…  It’s been quite a journey, more about that after I get home…




















































3 comments:

  1. Jeff, thanks for helping to keep us entertained and informed during the past six months. Great job on the blog, as always. Spring is in full swing here in the Mid-Atlantic states, so I think it is safe for Tan Man to head north. Bill, NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff, I am the travel agent who got the opportunity to meet you on the Rotterdam a couple weeks ago. I enjoyed talking to you so much and hearing about your travel lifestyle! So impressive! I found your blog and will be enjoying reading about your adventures now! My husband and I will be on the RC Symphony of the Seas next week! Ready to set sail once again! My best to you! #traveladventuresbyellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeff, Certainly is hard to believe this journey is coming to a close. As always I've enjoyed reading of your adventures and viewing your wonderful pictures, especially the ships and unusual sights you come across on your walks.
    Thankful you stayed well throughout and best wishes for a Happy Easter and safe journey home. Can't wait for the next adventure.
    BVH-Groton, Ct.

    ReplyDelete