Monday, April 11, 2022

Bimini, The Bahamas...

Well, what a surprise I had when I woke up early this morning…  We had decided to go ashore in Half Moon Cay today and had a cabana reserved for us.  I was having breakfast when my friend Rob stopped by telling me that we were going to Bimini today and not Half Moon Cay.  Sure enough, the Captain came on the PA system and explained that Half Moon Cay had a power failure so off to Bimini we went.  None of my friends we up to visiting the island today so to the Retreat we went.  We had a couple of lovely visits here in the past so there wasn’t anything I was going to miss.  The weather today was spectacular!  It’s nice having so many friends in the Retreat, along with Ann & Cathy we have Laura & her sister Bobbi and Becky & Tyler….  What a great group!  Tomorrow we have a day at sea as we make our way, once again, to Grand Turk. 















































No comments:

Post a Comment