Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos...

Well, I was certainly shocked this morning when I went out in the early hours to take photos of us sailing into Grand Turk by the ferocity of the winds…  The high winds and overcast skies with a bit of rain certainly put a damper, for the moment, for my plans for the day…  We were joined in port by the Carnival Legend which was blocking my view of the shore….  Oh well, I just waited until they left!  Went ashore, first thing to get some walking in, snap some pics and of course, a bit of shopping.  I returned to the ship and headed to the Retreat.  The high winds persisted and even seemed to get stronger but, the sun was out…  That’s all I needed!  The ladies, Ann, Cathy, Laura & Bobbi went ashore later in the morning and did some shopping….  They returned around lunchtime and later in the afternoon, we were joined by Becky & Tyler who were off on a beach tour…  In spite of the weather, it was a nice relaxing day.  Only a few more days left and I’ll be back home, hard to believe over 6 months has passed… Still loving every day!!!!  













































































No comments:

Post a Comment