Thursday, April 14, 2022

Amber Cove, Dominican Republic...

Back in beautiful Amber Cove, Dominican Republic…  I got up early since the sail into Amber Cove is so lovely and today didn’t disappoint.  Once we were cleared, I got off to get in a fair amount of walking and taking photographs….  Then it was off to the Retreat for a relaxing day with friends catching a few rays…  It was a pretty intense sun today, felt like I was getting fried…  That doesn’t happen often.  Today was our next to last port before heading home.  The sail out of the harbor was fabulous…  Just a beautiful spot! Our last port of call, Key West, is our last day of the cruise before debarking in Fort Lauderdale…  I’m not sure I will be doing a lot in Key West, there is that packing which won’t take care of itself….  It’s been a great 6+ months…  Can’t wait to start it all over again in October (or sooner).











































































No comments:

Post a Comment