Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Zaandam Holiday Voyage, Scarborough, Tobago...

Here we are 2 weeks later back in Scarborough, Tobago. I was out on the outside decks early this morning for the sail into Tobago. Beautiful scenery!  Once we were docked, Cathy and I were off the ship. The dancing ladies known as the Bele dancers and the steel drums were all ready to perform for us at the end of the pier. We walked along the waterfront well past the “I Love Tobago” sign. Returning towards the cruise terminal we stopped at an outdoor market and bought a kilo of hot habanero peppers for the crew. After making our way to the Botanical Gardens to photograph wall art, we returned to the ship. The rest of the day was spent on my perch on the back deck in another day of 100-degree temperatures, just the way I like it!  Another great day in paradise!!!!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment