Monday, December 25, 2023

Zaandam Holiday Voyage, Bridgetown, Barbados...

Well, Merry Christmas to my friends and family around the world!  Today, I found myself back in Bridgetown, Barbados…  seems like we were just here, oh wait!   We were here 12 days ago…  Anyway, being Christmas day, I decided to treat myself to a relaxing day aboard the Zaandam.  It's not like the town was going to be open for business on Christmas day anyway...  The weather was very hot, the humidity drove the heat index up to about 100 degrees Fahrenheit.  I spent the day opening lovely gifts from friends, spending time with friends and soaking up a lot of sunshine…  It was just a lovely day; I may decide to do this much more often while we are in the Caribbean…  Might have to rest up for our European adventure starting in April…  All in all, it has been a glorious Christmas, I hope yours was as well!  Merry Christmas!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment