Friday, February 4, 2022

Huatulco, Mexico...

Well, it was up very early for me…  6:00 am to be sure I was up to capture photos as we sailed to Hualtuco, Mexico….  The sunrise was stunning and the sail into port just wonderful.  As usual, I took way too may photos but that’s just the way I am.  Once we were docked and cleared by the local authorities, I headed out for a nice long walk exploring Huatulco and snapping a few pics along the way.  On my way out, I go to say hello to our friend Suzanne who is currently quarantined up on deck 6.  She was out on her balcony, so I had a chance to say hello and of course, take a photo… She is doing very well, no symptoms of COVID at all.  So, after a quick hello, it was off to Huatulco.  I really enjoyed my visit, but I made it back to the Retreat in pretty short order.  I spent an absolutely wonderful day here in Huatulco, hot and sunny, just the way I like it!  Ann joined Cathy & I in the Retreat and it was good to see her out.  She is still keeping her distance until she gets rid of the bug she picked up.  The good news is that she has tested negative for COVID.  The sail out of Huatulco was also fabulous….  I had good lighting in both the morning and afternoon….  Helps with the photos!  Tomorrow, we are supposed to be in Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala…  We have been denied on previous sailing so hoping to get ashore tomorrow…  We’ll see if we make in time, we have been hit with Tehuano winds which are expected to reach gale force.  The ship is really rocking and rolling at the moment. 














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment