Monday, February 14, 2022

Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas....

What a surprise when I woke up this morning, it was a beautiful day… We had decided last night that we would just wave off Half Moon Cay today because the weather forecast wasn’t that great…  Oh well, next time….  Maybe.  So, it was our first day in the Retreat on the Rotterdam, a pretty busy place with not a lot of open spaces….  I may find myself leaving the Retreat, per se and sitting on deck 14 right above the Retreat if the spacing gets a little tight….  No worries, if I have sun, a chair and my Diet Coke I’m in good shape…  We had just a lovely day and tonight we had our first Gala Night aboard the Rotterdam…  Ran into Leslie & Handler, John & Diane and Rich by the elevators so we had a quick photo op…  everyone looked so nice.  After dinner, the ladies and I did some shopping and listened to some BB King All Stars…  Great day!!!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment