Thursday, February 17, 2022

Amber Cove, Dominican Republic...

I was out early for sail into Amber Cove this morning, but it was still dark…. With the time change I really should have checked sunrise…  stupid me!  Once it was daylight, I was able to get some shots of Amber Cove’s surroundings. I left the ship as soon as it was cleared to tour the Amber Cove complex doing some shopping. Amber Cove is a nice complex built by Carnival Corporation to shop, relax in cabanas, swim, enjoy water sports, zip line, eat and have drinks. For people who don’t want to visit Puerto Plata or do a shore excursion, this is the great place for a relaxing day…The weather was perfect for my stroll around the Amber Cove cruise port. I met the ladies briefly a shore and then I returned to the ship for some cabana time… The rest of the day was spent relaxing in the sun and getting in some walking… Another day in paradise... This evening, we have a fabulous dinner and ran into a group of friends after dinner.  Great seeing John & Diane, Ginni & Rich and Leslie & Handler….  So nice to have so many friends onboard!





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment