Friday, February 1, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Willemstad, Curacao

Well, it’s time to return to Curacao and visit with my dear friends Aart & Ellen….  This time was a bit different, I was going to have a fun day at the dentist in addition to visiting with my friends….  It didn’t work out as well as I expected….  The dentist recommended pulling a tooth all the way in the back of my mouth….  It was a tough time in the chair, the tooth came out with a large chunk of my jawbone.  So not I am taking antibiotics, 3 painkillers and icing.  Boy do I know how to have a good time.  Aside from that, Ian & I had a wonderful visit with Aart & Ellen….  It was a beautiful day in Curacao!


















































 

1 comment:

  1. hope you get to feeling better with your 'boo-boo' tooth-pull ..there's always a fly-swatter at the fish boats in the floating market

    ReplyDelete