Thursday, February 7, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Well, the end of another voyage and the beginning of the next…..  Hard to believe I’ve been enjoying the Zuiderdam for 85 days already, Ian has been here for a month already.  Today, Laura & her sister Bernice picked us up and took me directly to my dental appointment or as I refer to it as the “damage assessment”.  As I already knew, the dentist in Curacao really did a number on me, it may take a year to heal…..  Not happy about that at all.  Just keep moving forward!  We did a bit of shopping and to top off the day, lunch at Five Guys….  Is it only half the calories when you are only using one side of your mouth????  Something to ponder.  It really was a nice visit to Ft Lauderdale, it’s always nice to see Laura and a pleasure meeting her sister Bernice for the first time…  Then it was back on the ship, settled in for another fabulous voyage on the Zuiderdam.















No comments:

Post a Comment