Sunday, February 24, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica

It was a very overcast, drizzly morning as we sailed into Puerto Limon….  The weather went back and forth all day, sun and then rain….  I went ashore, got a nice walk in, took some photos and went to the markets to buy habanero peppers for the crew….  They love them!  Ian and I spent a fair amount of time in the Retreat until the heavy rains chased us in for the day…  We had our usual late departure awaiting for the tours to return to the ship, standard fare for Puerto Limon….  Here’s a bit of news….  I decided that I will not take the 2020 World Voyage…..  planning is underway for my alternative plans, whatever it is, I will make the most of each and every day and keep exploring this great big world.  Now we head back to Ft Lauderdale after two days at sea….  Loving every day!!!!!














































1 comment:

  1. Will love to hear your plans for 2020....you seem much happier on your sun-filled and relaxing trip this year...!!!
    Sue-Oregon

    ReplyDelete