Monday, February 4, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Panama Canal

Here we are again, another Panama Canal adventure….  It never gets boring!  Today, the weather was magnificent….  I spent the day, between photo stops, in the Retreat with Ian.  We really love our time there, primarily because of Juville Palencia and Angelo Galveza….  These guys are simply the best!  I have seen a lot of deck stewards come and go but these guys are special.  They work tirelessly, always there for the guests and always with a smile….  Years ago, I saw the same qualities in a young man named Manny Cabenella…  Those who know Manny, will know what I mean.  These guys have a special quality that epitomizes what Holland America is known for, exceptional service and making their guests feel right at home.  Juville & Angelo have certainly helped Ian & I ‘Savor the Journey’


























































No comments:

Post a Comment