Sunday, March 27, 2022

Fort Lauderdale, Florida...

I had a very relaxing day in Fort Lauderdale…  While the Scott siters went out and about with our friend Laura in Fort Lauderdale, I relaxed in the Retreat.  That was pretty much my day.  In the late afternoon, we met with our friends Nidia and Nuno, Future Cruise Consultants about future adventures.  I skipped taking a gazillion photos at sail away, the planning was far more important.  In the evening, we had a wonderful dinner in the Pinnacle Grill with our friend Ron.  It the late hours, we had a real treat.  The BB King’s All Stars Band had a new addition….  Joining the amazing male vocalist Shawn Sounds is an incredible female vocalist, Anitra McKinney.  They are two of the best vocalists that I have ever seen….  What an incredible evening…. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment