Thursday, March 17, 2022

Amber Cove, Dominican Republic...

I was up and out very early this morning for the sail into Amber Cove. I always love the scenery along the way, just a beautiful place.  We left the ship as soon as she was cleared and headed to the cruise port. To get a bird’s-eye view of all there is to see at Amber Cove, I climbed up to the Sky Bar. It’s perched at the top of a granite hill and offers panoramic views of the cove below.…years back this used to be a favorite hangout of ours when we were in need of free WIFI. Amber Cove has bars, restaurants, shops and a sprawling pool area, marina and over the water bungalows that cruise passengers can visit. Cathy and I toured the entire facility this morning, took photos and shopped before returning to ship. We spent the rest of the day in the Retreat. We are having dinner in the Tamarind this evening…one of my favorite specialty restaurants. Loving the Rotterdam. Only one month from today until I fly home… where did the time go?



































































No comments:

Post a Comment