Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Koningsdam 2017, Day 8, Castries, St. Lucia

Last night, I attended a dinner held for the members of the President’s Club in the Tamarind restaurant.  The dinner was hosted by Captain Darin Bowland and Hotel Director Don Habets.  The dinner was just magnificent!  It was a great evening….  I am so impressed with the Koningsdam, a ship I initially thought I would never sail on because of its size.  Boy was I wrong!  Great ship, fabulous crew….  This morning, we sailed into Castries, St. Lucia with gray skies and the threat of rain.  As usual, I went ashore walked 5+ miles, taking in the sights and chatting with the people.  Despite, the less than optimal weather, the days have been relaxing and filled with interesting sights and great company.  Tomorrow, we visit St. Kitts….

No comments:

Post a Comment