Saturday, October 28, 2017

Koningsdam 2017, Day 11, Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Well, today was filled with good news and bad news….  When I first went to the outer decks to take sail in photos for Half Moon Cay it was very overcast and raining, sometimes torrential….  Well, my decision was made, I’ll leave Half Moon Cay for another day.  Tough decision because Half Moon Cay is one of my favorite beach stops and probably the best private island stop in the Caribbean.  The good news is that the weather cleared as the morning wore on and I have a wonderful day in the Retreat with Brad & Gloria….  Life is good when all options are great!  Half Moon Cay, catch you next time….  Tomorrow we are back into Ft. Lauderdale for the start of a new voyage….  I’m excited, I’ll get to see my wonderful friend Aart in Curacao…..  Life is good…..

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos; those of the ship interiors are very instructive in making comparisons with the HAL ships we are familiar with.

    Great that this large ship is working out for you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, can't believe you got photos of that wonderful sunrise with such an overcast day........Beachlady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jeff when you see Aart en Ellen in Willemstad say high to them from Gary & Lorna from the Napa Valley, your comments have been great, and because of that we booked the New Year's cruise on the K'dam...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the pics of the ship two days ago. Glad you like it so much. I am so very happy to see that all those storms didn't trash Half Moon Cay as it did a few years ago. I absolutely LOVE that place. Happy sailing. Nora from Vancouver

    ReplyDelete