Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Roadtrip begins....

Our road trip to the Southwest starts today and I won’t actually go anywhere…  Brad is taking the Auto Train up from Florida today and will arrive in Virginia tomorrow morning.  Once he arrives at my house in the early afternoon, we will load up my stuff and be off.  Our hope is to get at least to Bristol Tennessee tomorrow night.  We would like to get to Arizona as quick as possible, without killing ourselves doing it.  I am excited to get started…

 

3 comments:

  1. Travel safely. I can't wait to read all about the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you will enjoy the state of my birth.
    The picture taking possibilities are tremendous.

    If you can take a raft trip thru the Grand Canyon. Probably not possible at this late date but sure worth it if it is.

    Bon voyage,

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to enjoy it all... Thousands of great photo ops! Beautiful country...

    ReplyDelete