Monday, March 25, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Willemstad, Curacao

I had a magnificent day in Curacao….  It started early in the morning when I left the ship to do my normal wander around Willemstad.  After walking around for a couple of hours, I walked to Aart & Ellen’s house for a visit.  It is always a major highlight to be able to visit them.  I spent the day visiting until just after 2:00 when Aart and I drove to me up with Willo Perlot, a good friend of ours.  Willo was taking us out on his boat to tour the Spanish Waters….  It was a wonderful afternoon….  Great seeing all the great scenery and the homes of the Rich & Famous…. It was just a great afternoon…  Later, in the evening, Willo and his wife Jacqueline joined us for a fabulous dinner at Aart & Ellen’s home….  It was a perfect day!!!










































































2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you have such special friends to visit during your travels this year...thank you for sharing your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Connie, absolutely stellar trip and amazingly nice days weather wise and with great friends. It does not get much better. thanks for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete