Sunday, March 17, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica

I got up at 6:00 this morning to capture the Costa Rican landscape as we sailed into Puerto Limon….  I should have slept in, it was a very rainy and overcast morning.  As a matter of fact, the whole day was a series of downpours….  Once we arrived, I went ashore for my walk and to the local market for a couple of kilos of habaneros for the crew.  Then it was back to the ship, staying dry, reading and spending time with my friends….  It’s sad to see our last port with Ian onboard, I will miss him more than he could imagine….  It’s been fun traveling with him for the last 2 ½ months with the Scott sisters popping in occasionally…..  I hope Ian will join Ann, Cathy & I on one of our future adventures.



































No comments:

Post a Comment