Saturday, March 23, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Oranjestad, Aruba

Nice day here on the Zuiderdam….  This is day 130 of my 258 day voyage…  I’m on the downhill side!  It’s amazing how time flies….  I’m still loving every day here on the Zuiderdam!  I spent this special day basking in the sun awaiting our arrival into Aruba.  The day was windy as is the norm for sailing into Aruba but not a severe as the past couple of cruises.  Once we arrived, I went out for my usual walk with a brief stop at Starbucks….  A bit of shopping and back to the ship.  I had Dennis Stolte as my guest onboard this evening.  We had a great dinner in the Pinnacle Grill.  I think he really liked the new menu….  It’s always a pleasure to have this fine young man as our guest….  See you in 10 days!








































No comments:

Post a Comment