Thursday, January 10, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2108-2019, Oranjestad, Aruba
























Since Half Moon Cay, we had a wonderful day at sea as we headed to Aruba….  It was our first Gala Night and Ian and I dressed for the occasion.  Wonderful dinner in the Pinnacle Grill (again) followed by a fabulous show by the Holland America Line Singers & Dancers, ‘1000 Steps’.  The next afternoon, we arrived into Aruba…  it was tough getting up from our lounge chairs in the Retreat but, eventually we did….  It was off for a bit of a walk for me while Ian tended a personal matter before heading to Starbucks….  I found him there and we relaxed there for a while, catching some Wi-Fi and communicating with friends and loved ones….  After we arrived back to the ship, it was dinner in the Lido Market and an early night for me….  Something went wrong with my knees….  I spent a relaxing evening icing my knees…

No comments:

Post a Comment