Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Well, here I am in Ft Lauderdale again….  Finished up my 6th voyage, over 2 months on the ms Zuiderdam and, guess what?  I still love being here, every day!  It has been extra special this cruise having my wonderful friend Ian Paterson onboard.  Despite difficult times, we managed to have some wonderful discussions, smile a lot and have a laugh or two.  I think that it will take time for Ian to heal after the terrible loss of Carole, but I believe he’s taking small steps toward recovery…  I’m happy that in some small way, I am able to help him find his way….  I got a Cabana for us for this voyage and Ian is hooked…  The opportunity to have a private space away from all the crowds is very special….  We have a great routine, eat, sleep, walk and catch lots of sun….  Oops, almost forgot, find some humor along the way.  Now, back to the Zuiderdam…  The staff and crew are simply amazing!  They have made us feel so comfortable and “At home” here on the Zuiderdam….  Every friend that has visited has felt the same vibe….  Bring on Voyage number 7!
































2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're getting darker everyday!! Orange & yellow, are those the only colors you have😜? Tell Rocky, Jansen & Suni hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your amazing blog, you are a wonderful friend, god bless you.

    ReplyDelete