Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Catagena, Colombia

Ian & I kept with the theme of taking it easy today and stayed most of the day in the Retreat….  There will be more opportunities to explore Cartagena so we will take our time.  It was a very hot and sunny day, felt great!  We both got our walking in and even took a short hike to the terminal to catch some photos of the birds.  It was a wonderful day, a day of relaxation, great food and exceptional service….  I’m very comfortable and happy here….  Today the Grand World Voyage started in Fort Lauderdale….  First one I’ve missed in 13 years….  But, I am much more excited with the adventures that lie ahead in Europe and the Baltic….  To my friends on the World Voyage, ‘Bon Voyage’.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment