Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Ft Lauderdale (plus...)

Ok, so I’ve been remiss and haven’t posted for a few day….  I’ve been having too much fun and relaxing a bit too much.  It’s been a nice couple of days, Ann & Cathy picked Ian and I up in Ft Lauderdale…  We ran a few errands, had a great lunch at Five Guys and just enjoyed the visit.  Hard to believe that this will be my 7th cruise on the Zuiderdam….  It just keeps getting better!  As we were ready to leave Ft Lauderdale, the Captain announced that our stop in Half Moon Cay would have to be cancelled due to rough weather….  We took a better route to Aruba, giving us a very long day there.   Our first day out, the weather was questionable but the next day brought us copious amounts of sunshine….  Had a wonderful surprise yesterday…  Our Executive Housekeeper had just come from the Amsterdam, my normal “home” for the last 12 years.  He brought with him a beautiful card filled with love….  It really touched me to hear from my Amsterdam family.  Tonight, another wonderful meal in the Pinnacle Grill with Leanna and Angeli.  Life is good!

























No comments:

Post a Comment