Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Panama Canal

Here we are again, back at the Panama Canal….  It never gets old!  I did however, avoid getting up at 5:00 in the morning when we were scheduled to pass the breakwaters.  It was a beautiful day, very sunny and warm…  Nothing like that Panamanian humidity! Ian & I spent the day in the Retreat with me running to the forward and aft sections of the ship for photos from time to time….  I was proud of myself, I took less than 400 photos, a new low for me going through the canal…  Once we completed the transiting…..  Ian & I went ashore in Colon, had a walk about and did a little shopping….  Not a lot to do there.  Then it was back to the ship, a magnificent dinner in the dining room and now it’s time for a little BB King!  Loving every day!

































































1 comment:

  1. Jeff,

    Back again indeed!! It was nine years ago that I stood with you on the most forward deck while crossing the canal. You handed me your card with your blog address and I have been following your adventures ever since, including many, many crossings of the canal. Thanks for taking us along for the ride and being our winter window into a world that is warm and sunny.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete