What a wonderful evening. It started with being honored at the Captain’s Welcome toast for achieving 4000 days sailing with Holland America Line. Then I had dinner with my dear friend Florin, the Hotel General Manager. We both had Candied Bacon to start followed by a Brioche Lobster Open Sandwich for a starter and for the main course I had Homemade Tagliatelle Pasta Lobster Meat. Incredible meal! Then we were surprised by the staff coming in to congratulate me with signs and a beautiful cake. I had my celebratory cake and ice cream for dessert.
What a great way to start your journey Jeff! That meal sounds splendid!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Volendam voyage, can't wait to follow your adventures!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 4,000 days. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cake. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't happen to a nicer person! You're back where you belong, can't wait for your most interesting vlogs. Bravo Zulu!
ReplyDeleteSee you in NYC. Jeff, looking happy and healthy!
ReplyDelete