Thursday, October 5, 2023

Port Canaveral, Florida...

So, early out this morning as we sailed into Port Canaveral for an overnight stay…  It was pretty dark when I first went out but lovely nonetheless…  Today was a day I’ve been waiting for since September 30th when I ordered my new iPhone 15Pro from Best Buy in Melbourne, Florida.  It’s difficult to shop for a new phone while you’re sailing, especially with the launch of a new product.  We were off the ship at 8:45, timing our departure to bring us to Melbourne just as the store opened…  After a number of technical issues with the migration from my iPhone 14Pro, the new phone was completed and fully operational….  Yeah!!!  Ann & Cathy came away with new Apple Watches… Everyone is tuned up technically. Then it was back to the ship for me while Ann & Cathy went out again for some retail therapy.  When I got back to the ship, I had a wonderful visit with my friend Florin and his son Vlad…  It’s too bad Florin’s lovely wife Rodica couldn’t be here for our family reunion…  Tomorrow, I have 2 priorities, the Atlas V Project Kuiper Protoflight and a day lounging in the sun…. Life is good!!!!


























































1 comment: