Thursday, November 28, 2019

Volendam Amazon Explorer, Entering the Amazon....


Well, we made it….  We are now sailing in the Amazon.  The heat is intense, not surprising since we keep going back and forth over the Equator. I loved the day, lots of sun and great scenic cruising…..  It’s a different world down here.  Last time I was here was in 2006 on the Prinsendam, it’s been far too long and wonderful to be back.  Loving every day here on the Volendam, great staff and spectacular service.  I’m ready for this Amazon Experience….  First port is Santarem, Brazil tomorrow….






















































1 comment:

  1. As usual,enjoying your photographic skills !
    Have told friends just to follow your blog and that will save me sending them my poor attempts at photography
    I was not keen on Santarem last visit,hoping you find some things of interest--for me to look forward to

    ReplyDelete