Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Volendam Adventure, Kralendijk, Bonaire

Another fabulous day…. We have arrived at our first stop at the ABC islands, Bonaire….  We pulled into the port of Kralendijk around 7:00 and the weather was looking very promising.  I was off the ship first thing, and headed out for a walkabout.  I always loved coming to these islands…  great islands and wonderful people.  I stopped off at the pier at Karol’s Restaurant for refreshments and Wi-Fi and just enjoyed the fresh breezes.  After I had seen and visited all the places that I wanted to visit, I headed back to the ship….  And you know the rest of the story, a relaxing day in the sun. A very big day tomorrow, we visit Curacao and our friends there….  We have a day on our friend Willo’s boat followed by a wonderful dinner onboard in the Pinnacle Grill….
















 

1 comment:

  1. Are you using your P900 for all of your pictures?

    ReplyDelete