Friday, November 22, 2019

Volendam Amazon Explorer, Ft. Lauderdale

Well, it took me a few days to post …..  just not enough hours in a day!  Being forced to relax poolside, catch rays and having fun in general takes it’s toll.  Well, we are off on another adventure!  We are beginning a 30 day Amazon Explorer Voyage…..  I’m really looking forward to it, haven’t been deep into the Amazon since 2006.  In Ft Lauderdale, we had to say goodbye, for now, to Ann & Cathy.  Also go to see friends Laura, Bobbie, Berenice and Joanne.   We basically took over the Starbucks in Publix…  So now we are sailing to St Bart's, our first stop…..  Lovely place to visit….  I’ll have my walking shoes on for a bit of exploring…  Really loving my time here on the Volendam….  Great ship with wonderful officers and crew.
























1 comment:

  1. How long will you be on the Volendam? We are boarding on Jan 5 for the 77 day Grand South America. I will be following your adventure to the Amazon since we will be there soon.

    ReplyDelete