Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Koningsdam 2017, Day 35, At Sea

Well, it’s been a while since I posted…. In summary, since La Romana, we had a day at Half Moon Cay, Bahamas which I chose to spend the day in the Retreat…..  It’s all about relaxing with friends!  Since Half Moon Cay, we visited Ft. Lauderdale to end one cruise and begin another.  The first two days of our latest voyage have been two fabulous days at sea.  I am just loving the Koningsdam!  The ship, service, entertainment and food have all been fantastic!  So much more than I could have ever envisioned when I booked this journey…. Tomorrow, I’m going to head out as we visit Bonaire.  Looking forward to another nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Jeff, Ann and I wish you a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, thanks for all the photos of the Koningsdam......it looks great. I am going to make a point of booking soon. Beachlady

    ReplyDelete