Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Koningsdam 2017, Day 36, Kralendijk, Bonaire

Well, my return to Bonaire was fabulous!  Ann, Cathy & I left the ship at the earliest opportunity and explored Kralendijk.  The weather was beautiful and the walk interesting at every turn.  I took them out to Eden Beach where we stayed a while and also out for a look at some of the flamingos.  We spent a fair amount of time looking at all the little shops along the way and stopping for refreshments when needed.  The day was just flying by and we were enjoying every minute.  It was a little toasty which is fine for me but the sisters still have a bit of acclimatizing to do.  When we had had our fill of exploring Bonaire, we headed back to the Retreat where we spent a relaxing rest of the afternoon.  Great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job as always Jeff. I can't wait until your Cuban cruise reports.

    David

    ReplyDelete