Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Oosterdam European Adventure, Kotor, Montenegro...

I am so excited that I got up at 4:30 this morning for the sail into Kotor Montenegro...  It was just spectacular!!!  It's right up there with cruising the Norwegian Fjords.  I was out on the forward decks for a couple of hours with just jaw dropping scenery and incredible reflections from the mirror-like surface.  I was up pretty late last night with the Orange Party after our wonderful dinner in the Pinnacle Grill so my initial inclination was to blow it off and get a good night's sleep.  So happy that I ignored that thought...  I went ashore on the first tender and walked throughout the Old Town...  After a nice walkabout, I returned to the ship to spend a relaxing day in the sunshine that we weren't supposed to have today...  It was another great day in Montenegro...





























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment