Sunday, November 25, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Fort Lauderdale, Florida


















Well, the first of my voyages is complete and it was a major success….  I am really loving it here on the Zuiderdam.  I am impressed with the leadership team, capably led by the Captain, Woutervan Hoogdalem.  The atmosphere is nice and laid back and has a good feel to it.  I have enjoyed my time in ports and at sea.  It has really been nice to soak up some sun and leave the cold behind.  I also find it a good place to continue my daily exercises, knocking off a minimum of 10 miles and 20,000 steps every day.  So, today, we begin anew with a 10-day Panama Canal Sunfarer voyage.  I look forward to many days ahead on my new home away from home….

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Glad you are off to a good start! Love the sunset Picture from Ft Lauderdale. Also thanks for the picture of the new Celebrity Edge, looks kind of like a weird looking ship, but I am guessing it is beautiful inside design wise. Enjoy the second leg of your journey and thanks for the continual updates!

    ReplyDelete