Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 17 At Sea

Well, it was wasn’t the way we wanted to wrap up this cruise….  It was a pretty miserable day weather wise.  I spent very little time poolside, too bad, we have had such great weather up to this point.  We did have a get together today for the people staying on for the World Voyage which was nice… It will be sad to see friends go home like Carlos & Natalie and some of the staff like Jody & Craig but I hope to see them again soon, somewhere else in the world.  Tomorrow is the big day, the beginning of the 2014 World Voyage.  The next couple of days will be like a reunion, seeing old friends again….  I am ready for the World Voyage to begin!  In the morning I will be leaving the ship and being picked up by my friend Tom Csvany….  I’ll see his wife Helene sometime during the day at the port where she will be working the embarkation.  It should be a wonderful day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment