Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 15 At Sea

What a wonderful day…..  nothing like a sunny day to make you feel alive!  I spent the day pool side with my friends Ian & Carol, with an “e”.  It was a really lovely day…  Late this afternoon I went in and had perhaps the best massage I have ever had.  I was in such a fog when I was done….  Totally relaxed!  The internet still is a big disappoint for me and is now complicated by having lack of satellite coverage in some areas.  If I don’t blog on a regular you’ll know why…..  It’s the internet, either lack of satellite coverage or just a poorly implemented system.  This evening I felt very lucky to have Carole and Ian join us for dinner.  It was such a fun evening….  I laughed way too much if that is possible, feels like when Carlos & Natalie were here and we laughed ourselves silly every night.  What a wonderful day!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment