Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 30 Hong Kong, People's Republic of China

I love Hong Kong!  I got up at 5:00 this morning to be sure that I would catch the earliest glimpses of Hong Kong as we sailed into Hong Kong Harbor.  It was a bit hazy but it was still wonderful.  This was the start of a very long day.  I will be posting a lot of photos over the next couple of days.  There just isn’t enough time tonight and I am bushed.  John & I left the ship after the sail in and headed across the harbor on the Star Ferry to Pier 5 for the ferry to Cheung Chau Island.  We returned to Kowloon so I go go to Adman Optical for new glasses before taking off to Lantau Island to visit the oldest fishing village in Hong Kong, Tai O fishing village.  Then we returned to Kowloon and went to the Temple Street Night Market where we had dinner and shopped a bit.  Then ir=t was back to the ship where I spent some time taking night photos of Hong Kong.  What a day!  It will take a little time to share the rest of the photos but for now here are some photos from our sail into Hong Kong Harbor.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment