Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 13 Callao, Peru

Well, I was pretty exhausted when I returned to the ship on Tuesday afternoon….  It will take me some time to recover, respiratory system needs to heal.  Anyway, it was a short day for our last day in Callao (Lima) so I just went to the Peruvian Market to try and get internet. It was great to get back to the ship and see all my friends again.  Ship is still having big internet issues.  Internet is such a huge part for my World Voyage experience this is painful….  Blogging is hard work and needs consistent connectivity.  Hope things improve!  We had a lovely mid-day sail away and now it is 4 days a sea as we sail to Easter Island…

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                

1 comment:

  1. I might have mentioned this in the past.. we were on the Maasdam in Oct 2011 heading to Europe for a 45 day cruise .. the internet went out as we left St Maarten crossing over...major problem as they eventually had to fly parts in to repair it in Casablanca along with an Engineer .. after the 6th day of the crossing the HM announced that all internet packages would be refunded..actually I had to persoannly hear it from him for me to believe it.. and whatever minutes were left on the package would be used as FREE for the rest of the cruise.. first time I've ever heard of HAL doing anything like that... FREE is GOOD .. hope you get it back.. it sure does make life miserable when Blogging the cruise

    ReplyDelete